Sandoval County Bus Schedules
NOTICE: In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency, Rio Metro has made the following temporary modifications to our Sandoval County bus services:
- Route 202 - Santa Ana, Santo Domingo and Cochiti Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
- Route 204 - Zia and Jemez Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
Rio Metro has also implemented additional safety and cleaning measures to protect our passengers and drivers. Learn More
Click on a route from the list below to display detailed bus information, including schedules and route map.
|Route||Access To||Operated By|
|Route 8 (PDF)||Bernalillo, Cuba||Rio Metro|
|Route 201 (PDF)*||Bernalillo, Enchanted Hills||Rio Metro|
|Route 201 Tripper (PDF)*||Bernalillo, Enchanted Hills||Rio Metro|
|Route 202 (PDF)||Santo Domingo Pueblo, Cochiti Pueblo, Cochiti Lake||Rio Metro|
|Route 204 (PDF)||Bernalillo, Jemez Springs||Rio Metro|
|Route 505 (PDF)||Bernalillo to Albuquerque||Rio Metro|
|Rio Rancho Dial-a-Ride||Rio Rancho (for seniors and disabled)||Rio Metro|
*Route 201 Schedule Update
- Effective Monday, January 13, 2020: Rio Metro has added a tripper bus to augment the current Route 201 service. This will ensure that passengers will arrive on time to meet both north and southbound trains at the Sandoval County / US 550 Rail Runner Station. This augmented service will continue throughout the construction as needed.
US 550 Construction
Road construction on US 550 is scheduled to take place from October 2019 to June 2021. Sign up for construction updates
- Any bus route that begins with the number "2" connects to the New Mexico Rail Runner Express
- All bus routes operate Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted
- Ride any Rio Metro general public bus for free with your valid Rail Runner printed or mobile ticket; visit the Rio Metro bus page to learn more
- All buses are ADA compliant and are equipped with wheelchair lifts
- Additional bus routes connecting to the Rail Runner can be found on the individual station pages
- The Rio Metro Regional Transit District operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, and disability, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Visit our Title VI / Non-Discrimination Notice Web Page.