March 16, 2020 1:30 PM
Rio Metro Bus Schedule Changes
Rio Metro has modified or suspended service on some of our bus routes.
Suspended or Adjusted Bus Services:
- Route 206 – Suspended March 16 through April 30, 2020
- Route 209 – Suspended
- Route 210 – Operating from 7:30 a.m. to 3:40 p.m.
- Route 366 – Suspended March 18, 2020 for up to 30 days
- Valencia County Dial-a-Ride Service – Operating hours from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Reservation hours from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Route 202 - Santa Ana, Santo Domingo and Cochiti Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
- Route 204 - Zia and Jemez Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
To ensure the safety of our riders and drivers, Rio Metro making is limiting the number of passengers on vehicles, ensuring appropriate social distancing onboard, and has enhanced our vehicle cleaning, including contracting with Stanley Steamer to disinfect all buses every day before they are in service. Rio Metro bus fares are currently suspended until further notice, and protective shields have been installed around drivers to reduce face-to-face interactions between passengers and transit staff.