The Bernalillo County/South Valley Rail Runner Station provides South Valley residents with a quick ride to Downtown Albuquerque. The station’s location on Rio Bravo also allows for a quick bus connection to the Albuquerque International Sunport for people traveling to and from Valencia County.
113 Rio Bravo SE
(South Valley at Rio Bravo Boulevard and 2nd Street)
- Take exit 220 (NM 500/Rio Bravo)
- Head west on Rio Bravo Boulevard
- The station will be on your right after you pass Broadway Boulevard
From the South Valley:
- From Coors Boulevard, head east on Rio Bravo Boulevard
- After crossing the Rio Grande and the railroad tracks, the station will be on your left
From the south:
- Head north on 2nd Street
- Take a right (heading east) onto Rio Bravo Boulevard
- The station will be on your left
Approximately 172 free parking spaces located to the east of the station. Accessible from Rio Bravo Boulevard or Prince Street.
- ADA accessible platform and ramp.
- 8 bicycle lockers. Call 866-795-7245 to reserve.
- Quick connection to the Albuquerque International Sunport for passengers coming from and going to Valencia County.