Valencia County Bus Schedules
NOTICE: In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency, Rio Metro has made temporary modifications to our bus services. See below for adjustments to Valencia County routes. Click Here to learn more.
Click on a route from the list below to display detailed bus information, including schedules and route map.
|Route||Access To||Operated By|
|Route 206 (PDF)||Belen||Rio Metro|
|Route 208 (PDF)||Belen, Los Lunas, Pueblo of Isleta, Downtown Albuquerque||Rio Metro|
|Route 209 (PDF)*||UNM-Valencia Campus|
Note: Route 209 Service Suspended*
|Route 210 (PDF)**||Los Lunas, Peralta, Bosque Farms||Rio Metro|
|Dial-a-Ride||Los Lunas||Rio Metro|
*Route 209: Effective November 22, 2021 - Service suspended until further notice. To schedule a dial-a-ride trip to/from the Los Lunas Transportation Center to/from the UNM-Valencia Campus please call Dispatch at 505-352-3595, Ext. #1.
**Deviated Fixed Route: Route 210 is a Deviated Fixed Route. This means that the bus operates along a fixed route and keeps to a timetable, but passengers can request to be picked up or dropped off up to one quarter (1/4) of a mile off the bus route. Passengers must call the Rio Metro Dispatch Office at 505-352-3595 to request this service the day before service is desired by 12:00 p.m.
- Any bus route that begins with the number "2" connects to the New Mexico Rail Runner Express
- All bus routes operate Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted
- Ride any Rio Metro bus for free with your valid Rail Runner Express printed or mobile ticket; visit the Rio Metro bus page to learn more
- All buses are ADA compliant and are equipped with wheelchair lifts
- Additional bus routes connecting to the Rail Runner can be found on the individual station pages
- View the Valencia County Services Brochure (PDF) for an overview of public transit in the area
- The Rio Metro Regional Transit District operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, and disability, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Visit our Title VI / Non-Discrimination Notice Web Page.